Sharp Aquos Phone Hybrid 007 SH Review
Sharp Aquos Phone Hybrid 007 SH - Android phone has progressed quite rapidly, both in the software, as well as from its form factor. It's like looking from a smartphone that introduced Japanese electronics manufacturer, Sharp, recently.
It is THE HYBRID PHONE AQUOS 007SH, the phone Android-powered 2.3 with 16 MP camera plus screen measuring 3.4 "FWVGA stereoscopic. And interestingly, the phone can be regarded as the first Android phone comes with a clamshell design (clam shell).
AQUOS 007SH is also going to present to treat other interesting features, such as secondary screen 0.7 "OLED, and connectivity features like Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0, and GPS.
Not quite got there, there are a series of other features that are also present in this phone, such as a microSD card slot can accommodate up to 32 GB of data, 720p video recording, digital TV tuner, and microHDMI port port. Terrible, smartphones dimension 113 × 51.8 × 19.3 mm and weighs just 140 g. It also has other advantages, that is water resistant (waterproof). PHONE AQUOS 007SH, as quoted via MobileCrunch, rumored to be available to the market in Japan in June. Is this smartphone will be rolled out in other regions is unknown. So we'll wait.
- Android 2.3
- 4.3-inch naked-eye 3D LCD touchscreen with 854 × 480 resolution
- 0.7-inch OLED sub-display
- 16MP CCD camera with 1.280 × 720 HD video recording support
- Waterproof body
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR
- Digital TV tuner
- Digital wallet function (Felica / RFID)
- Infrared port
- Micro HDMI interface
- Blu-ray recorders connectivity
- MicroSD / SDHC slot (shipped with a 2GB card inside)
- W-CDMA, GSM
- Size: 113 × 51.8 × 19.3mm, weight: 140g